Hearing loss is the inability to hear any kind of sounds, whereas deafness is the inability to know and understand speech heard even after the sound is amplified. Intense deafness means an individual cannot hear at all, characterized by the inability to detect or identify sound, even at highest volume. According to Hearing Loss Association of American, in 2013, around 20% of the population of the U.S.—approximately 48 million people—reported some level of hearing loss. At an older age of around 65 years, the proportion of hearing loss is 1:3. Around 60% of individuals who experience hearing loss are either part of the workforce or are in an educational settings. In the U.S., 2-3 in every 1,000 children are born with hearing loss, naturally, by either one or both the ears, and around 15% of teenagers have some level of hearing loss.
Request Sample Copy of the Business Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/199
A study conducted by Noise and Health organization in Accura, Ghana, a total of 101 mill workers were examined and found that 23.7% were identified with the hearing loss symptoms. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, there are of approximately 74% of hearing loss cases in the U.S. due to manufacturing. Furthermore, approximately 12 million workers in the country are involved in the manufacturing sector. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) explains that hearing loss is one of the factor of any individual illness among the manufacturing workers. According to Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses, in the U.S., in 2012, hearing loss accounted for 12% or 18, 500 cases of all recordable cases. At the state level, Ohio Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses data for 2012 recorded a total number hearing loss factors was in private sector industries itself be around 5,000 cases. Out of 5000 cases, hearing loss cases reported in Ohio’s manufacturing industries were around 800 to 900 days.
This report segments the global hearing protection devices market on the basis of product type, protector, end user, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is categorized into ear plugs, earmuffs, uniform attenuation earplugs and hearing bands. On the basis of protector, the market is categorized into enclosure, aural insert, super-aural protectors and circum-aural protector. On the basis of end user, the market is categorized into construction, forestry, military, mining, manufacturing, healthcare and others. For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global hearing protection devices market is analyzed across key geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Hearing Protection Devices Market click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/hearing-protection-devices-market-199
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the hearing protecting devices and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 – 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global hearing protection devices market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include 3M, Starkey Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd, Honeywell International Inc, Hellberg Safety Ab, Amplifon., Dynamic Ear Company, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., Sonomax Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, ADCO Hearing Products Inc, and Elvex Corporation and Moldex-Metric Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, end user upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global hearing protection devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, device/system manufacturers, distributors and suppliers for hearing protection system, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Various strategy matrices used in analyzing the hearing protection devices market would provide stakeholders vital inputs to make strategic decisions accordingly
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.